Ration Card Status Checksmartration
Ration card is one of the necessary and basic facilities were every Indian can enjoy benefits on this card and this complete ration card process is controlled and managed by the State government Food Department. The facility to check ration card online status has been provided by the selected states in India, moreover many states are working to provide online facilities to all citizens. Through the online status of the ration card, you can get the latest information on the ration card status and progress of your application.
If in case we applied for a ration card or duplicate ration it takes some processing time and we often have doubts whether an application is in the process or not? Right now no worries the state government has started online facilities where we can check the status of aadhar card online.
you can check the status of the ration card after applying, before checking the status applicant need to keep acknowledgment number in hand which is given at the time of application
The process to check the Ration card application status online:
- Go to the official portal of Food, Civil Supplies & consumer Department of the state Govt
- Click on the link “Ration card status”
- You need to enter desired information like state/ city/pin code and reference number and all
- After entering all the required information, click on check status
- That’s it!! Complete information regarding your ration card will be displayed on the screen.
- the status of the application will be denoted by specific words like Declined, pending, approved and few statuses which is reflected in the ration card status
The best part of the online status check is that it is not only limited to an online application, even if you have applied offline you can check your status online with the help of acknowledgment slip given at the time of applying.