Apply for Ration Card in Uttar Pradeshsmartration
The government of Uttar Pradesh recently launched an online facility to apply for a ration card online. It is eligible for all citizens of Uttar Pradesh. So, people who are in need of a new ration card hurry up!! Apply for your ration card online.
To apply ration card the applicant needs to register with the following details like name, mobile number, place, etc.. After fill all these details you will get OTP to your mobile. You need to enter OTP to complete the ration card process.
To complete the online registration process for NFSA ration card the applicant need to follow below points
- Need to verify eligibility criteria for ration card
- Online registration
- Online Login
- Filling the ration card form in the prescribed format
- Acknowledgment card
- The final print of acknowledgment card
- Ineligibility of Uttar Pradesh ration card
The new ration card information will be completely in a computerized format. This new ration card will be issued in the name of females in case if no females in the family then it will be issued on an aged person in the family. If the application contains the following status then they are not eligible to apply for a ration card.
- Four Wheeler
- Ac Air Conditioner
- 5kw electricity Generator
- Residential or who have a land property
- Whose family income is more than 3 lakh
- Armed license
Required documents to Apply Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
- Aadhar Card No of the whole family – if available
- Bank Account Details (bank name, IFSC code, branch name, account number, bank passbook first page scanned copy)
- LPG connection Details like connection number, agency name, gas company name
- Income certificate and Details of income of each Member of the family
- Ward Number, town, Ward Name and Ration card area details
- Name of ration card Shopkeeper
- Voter ID card number of the whole family is necessary
- Head of the family photo
Uttar Pradesh ration card online registration and application process under NFSA – Nation Food Security Act
Initially to apply for a ration card through online registration the applicant needs to check their eligibility criteria by filling some basic details.
If you’re eligible then you can apply for new ration card
- Candidates may go through the official website http://fcs.up.nic.in/
- Go to the NFSA application link.
- You can see the navigation to the new registration tab
- Give all your details like area, mobile no, district, email id.
- Click on proceed button
- Then verify your email id and password then an online application for the Uttar Pradesh ration card will appear
- Fill the Application form with complete information
- After that, you need to upload the scanned documents required
- Fill the form completely and submit the application form
- Take the print out of the form of ration card that uses in the future need