Benefits of Ration Cardsmartration
Ration card is the main document for families in India, it consists of complete details of a family with their name, photo and age details, the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of State Govt. will provide a ration card which is very important.
The ration card will be used for various purposes in the state like to avail food grains from fair price shop and it will also serve for many purposes like applying for the passport, domicile certificate, voter id, and all other legal documents.
Benefits of ration card:
- You can show a copy of the Ration Card as proof of ID & Residence.
- Ration Card is primarily used when purchasing subsidized foodstuffs and fuel.
- Ration Card is used for applying passport, voter id cards, domicile certificate and other legal documents.
- If you require a license, then the ration card is valid proof.
- For a new connection of LPG, Ration Card is required.
- You can use a ration card as identity proof if you want aadhar card.
- Ration cards can also use to get a Landline Connection / Sim Card.
Ration card will play a very important role in the life of poor people; the state government is providing different facilities like you can apply for ration card easily and you can get it in 1 week.
Ration card also benefits, In case any of the State government leads to a specific special scheme in order to help the poor class of people, then only the one who owns a Ration Card truly will be able to avail the benefits of government schemes.
This all about the Benefits of Ration Card, I hope it helps you. Please share your suggestions with us below through comment