Apply for Ration Card in Madhya Pradeshsmartration
The Madhya Pradesh government had launched many online facilities on ration cards for its citizens. Now they can apply there Ration card online and they can find related issues on ration card online.
Ration card in Madhya Pradesh is supplied by the Food and civil supplies department. Ration card is very important to document for every citizen. Fake ration card is strictly prohibited by the state government.
They issued 52 lakhs 98 thousand ration card still now in Madhya Pradesh there different rations like BPL, APL, and AAY. The APL (Above Poverty Level) ration card will be issued under regular basis. The APL and BPL card will be issued by the authority of state government under the public service Guarantee Act. The processing time is fixed by Madhya Pradesh FCSD.
Madhya Pradesh currently functions 21 thousand and 464 fair price shops in all states. Where 4067 FPS launched in towns and 17397 were launched in rural areas. This fair shop in Madhya Pradesh will be allocated under the Public Distribution System (PDSC)
Madhya Pradesh ration card application process
- Get the required application form the website or you can get the form from the Jan Seva Kendra of Madhya Pradesh in the concerned state.
- Fill up the form with all the details like address, name, annual income and declaration form.
- After the fill, the form submits it to your nearest department office along with the documents.
- Take the acknowledgment card which gives the date of collecting your ration card.
- You can check the more information in the official website of MP Food dept www.food.mp.gov.in.
- The application fee will depend on the department
Documents required for the Madhya Pradesh Ration Card.
ID Proof: voter id or confirmation from a court for the head of the family.
Residence Proof: phone bill, passport copy, bank passbook copy or current tax receipt.
Madhya Pradesh Ration card Department Details:
Address: Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and consumer protection Bhawan,
1st floor, Area Hills, Bhopal (MP) – 462011
Phone No: 0755-2551466
Eligibility for New Ration Card in MP:
The citizen who belong to the economically weaker section
It can be eligible for a temporary or expired ration card.
Newly married couples in the state.