Apply for Ration Card in Tamilnadusmartration
The Food and Civil supplies in Tamilnadu is certifying by Public Distribution system for all the citizens, especially for the poor people. They will provide basic necessary commodities in daily life every Month. The government helps the citizens with basic details or if they have any compliments they can log in to the website.
Different types of Ration card – Tamilnadu:
This ration card will be issued for the people who would like to purchase commodities in the ration shop. There 3 different types of ration cards like:Sponsored Links:
Sugar Card (white): this card will be given to those who take sugar instead of rice. They will get 3kgs of additional sugar in lieu of rice. They can also buy other commodities except for rice.
All Commodity Card (green):
This card will be given for those who take rice and all other necessary commodities.
No Commodity card (white): These cards will be issued for that person who doesn’t need any commodity under the Public Distribution System.
Eligibility for Tamilnadu ration card:
To have a ration card in Tamilnadu the applicant need to be eligible for the following rules:
- The applicant should be a resident of Tamilnadu
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- They should not have any other ration cards in Tamilnadu and in India
- If an applicant wants to add their spouse name in ration card then they must deletion certificates for removing their name from their family.
- In the case of a newborn baby, the applicant should get the birth certificate of the baby.
Process of applying for Ration card in Tamilnadu:
Here is the process of getting a new ration card in Tamilnadu in the step by step method
- Download the application from the official website
- Fill up the form correctly with all the details
- Sign the form dually
- After filling the form the application should be submitted along with the documents in the respective office
- After submitting the application, you will get an acknowledgment card that contains the date with a serial number of the application.
- The concern inspector will make a verification according to the application form this inspection will be within 30 days
- After verification of all the details is correct then the application will be forwarded further, you can collect your ration card from the respective office within 15 days.
- The applicant should carry an acknowledgment card at the time of collecting ration card.
- An application fee is Rs. 5/- it should be paid to concern TSO office.
Documents for Tamilnadu ration card:
- The applicant who applied for a new ration card can attach any one of the below documents.
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Electronic photo identity card
- Tax payment receipt
- Bank pass book front page
- Rent house – valid tenancy agreement
- They need to submit any relevant family card issued by the authorities or Deletion name certificate from the parent or guardian family
- LPG connection details if any with details of the consumer on whose name it registered
Department details of Tamilnadu ration Card:
Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Ezhilagam, Chennai -600005
Contact number: 044-28583222-209