Apply for Ration Card in Lakshadweepsmartration
Ration card is a very necessary document for every person in every state. It helps you as a residence proof certificate which is distributed by a state government. Now you can get your ration card easily online.
Ration card service in Lakshadweep will be given by the food and civil supplies department. There different types of ration cards like A.A.V, A.P.L, and B.P.L. you need to fill up the application as per need at the time application. It will provide common and important commodities like rice, cereals, sugar, and oil with good quality and quantity.Sponsored Links:
Each state has a separate Ration card portal where you can get all the information within the time as per your need.
Ration Card Application process online – New:
To apply for a ration card in Lakshadweep just follow the below steps.
- Go to the website www.lakpds.gov.in
- Here click on the Download option.
- After clicking on the download we will find “New ration Card “ under Forms options click on it
- Now I will get a new ration card. Just fill up all the details neatly and correctly.
- Attach the identity and address proof.
- You can also attach old ration card with the new form
- Submit the form to SDO/ ASDO.
Ration card Fee and time period for issuing – Lakshadweep
The Application charges for the Lakshadweep ration card are RS. 3/-. It will take 2 days time for issuing the new ration card.
NOTE: the same form can be downloaded for Renewal, Corrections, temporary card, update duplicate.
Lakshadweep Ration Card Authorities and Eligibility:
Ration card Authority:
The Subdivision officer
Asset Sub-divisional Officer
This service can be availed by every householder of an island and also a special ration cards can be availed for the canteen, hospitals, and schools.
New Inclusion in Ration card – Lakshadweep:
You need to submit the certificate with the application for any inclusion on newborn babies in family or transfer from one place.
Require Documents for Lakshadweep ration Card:
- Application form of ration card
- Identity proof like driving license, pan card, passport, voter id card.
- Address proof like electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
- Passport size photo with all family members.
- For Tenants: no objection letter from the house owner, bank statement copy of address as mentioned in the application form.
Lakshadweep Ration card Department Details and helpline number:
Food and Civil Supplies Department in Lakshadweep:
The Director, Department of Food and Supplies & Consumer Affairs, U.T. of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti- 682555.
The secretary, Department of Food and Supplies & Consumer Affairs, U.T. of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti- 682555.
Helpline Number – 1800-425-3186