Apply for Ration Card in Tripurasmartration
Want to know about Tripura Ration card details. Then you are the right page this article will give you all the details about how to apply for Tripura ration card. Tripura government providing online services to apply for a ration card and here you can get all the details of the ration card.
With online services, you can get all the details regarding the ration card and the other cities in Tripura are kailasahar, Udaipur, Agartala, and Ambassa.
Process of applying for ration card – Tripura
To apply for a new ration card the applicant need to follow steps
- Initially, the applicant should download the application form from the Tripura official website
- Fill up the form with all the details
- After filling up the form attach required documents with the form
- Submit the form to the concerned ration card office
- After verifying the certificates the applicant will get acknowledgment slip at the office
- This acknowledgment card will be useful at the time of issuing the ration card
- You can also track your ration card application with the application number given in acknowledgment slip.
How to track ration card status Tripura:
To track ration card details the applicant should have a ration card application number.
- Log on to the official website http://fcatripura.gov.in/.
- Here click on the “know your ration card”
- The applicant needs to select the District name
- After that select Sub- Division and block, FPS and ward.
- Finally, click on view report.
- All your ration card details will be displayed on the screen
Documents for ration card – Tripura
- For a new ration card:
- Residency certificate
- Land documents before 1971
- Deletion certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Applicant should not hold any addition ration card from other states
Documents for the addition of member in existing ration card
- In case if the applicant wants to add name their spouse in ration card then they need to provide a deletion certificate from the last place.
- If the applicant adds the name of the newborn baby they need to provide the date of the birth certificate of the baby.
Fee charges for ration card – Tripura:
Rs. 2 will be charged for new ration card for APL families.
Rs. 10/- will be charged for duplicate ration card.
Tripura ration card Department Details:
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Gurkhabasti,
Agartala, West Tripura district, Tripura – 799006
Contact number: 0381-2323780
Official website: email@example.com.