Apply for Ration Card in Sikkimsmartration
Ration card is a very useful document for every citizen. In the skim state, the ration card will be provided by the Food & Supplies & consumer affairs department. In this service, they will provide all the necessary items like rice, oil, and sugar.
Sikkim now providing online facilities helps its citizens. It will provide all the details of the applicant in the computerized manager which was developed by Cosmo InfoTech. Here the applicant can download the form simply and fill it.
With the online portal, they can add a new name, delete old information and the applicant can get any information regarding the ration card. The applicant can also register with their mobile number so that they can receive many new updates regularly.
Sikkim government Schemes
- Mukhya Mantra Antyodaya Annadan Yojana (MMAAY)
- Below poverty line
- Expanded Abtyodayana Annadan Yojana
- Wheat Schemes
- Welfare organizations
- Annapurna Schemes
Process of applying for Ration card – Sikkim
- To apply a new ration card or any addition and deletion name in the ration card. The applicant can just download the form from the official website or you can click on the below link.
- Fill up the form with all the details correctly.
- Submit your application with all the documents in nearest food & supply office.
- You will get an acknowledgment card with issuing date of ration card.
Documents for Ration card:
- Certificate of identification
- Land purchase showing ownership of land
- Voter id card
- Surrender certificate of ration card form other states.
The following information will be asked on the ration card form:
- Enter your first, middle and last name
- Enter your father/husband name
- Residential address
- Contact number
- Date of birth
Ration card Department details of Sikkim
Food & Civil Supplies S CA Government of Sikkim, Gangtok – 737101
Contact No: 03592-202708, 1088-345-3236