Apply for Ration Card in Orissasmartration
Now a day’s government is concentrating more on ration cards so that every poor citizen can have this facility and they are working hard to bring up online services so that they can provide updates day by day.
Ration card application process Orissa:
Here is the step by step process of ration card in Orissa. Let us have a look
- The online process in Orissa is still in construction once they finish with the process applicant can know every information online, meanwhile to have a new ration card you can download the application.
- Fill up all the details in the form accordingly.
- Sign the form and submit to the nearest ration card office.
- Before submitting you need to attached require documents with the form
- Now the after submission of the form the ration card office will verify the documents.
- After verification with all the details documents, they will give a receipt that specifies the issuing date.
- You can collect the new ration card within 2 – 3 weeks.
Changes in the Orissa Ration card – if any
For Duplicate Ration card:
Most people will apply for duplicate ration cards in case if their old card is lost or tare. This is the process to apply for duplicate ration card
- To apply duplicate ration card fill of the FORM D – 1
- Attach required documents and also provide a copy of the old ration card.
- Submit it to the nearest ration card office.
- You can get new ration card after verification with a short time
In Addition to a new name in the Ration card:
If you ant add the name of your children’s or your wife or husband name the following format need to be followed
Fill up the form with all the details
Attach the Date of the birth certificate of the child, wife or husband
Submit the form to the ration card office.
After verification, you will get a new ration card with the inclusion of the name within 2- 3 weeks.
In the case of the married couple if your wife/husband names in your parents’ card first you need to delete the name and apply for the new one.
Tracking Ration Card Status – Orissa
After completion of the ration card, you can track your Ration card. This process was launched recently in Orissa, to track you ration you should have acknowledgment card with 15 digit number.
- Go to the official website
- Login with your details and click search criteria
- You will be appearing with form as shown below. Fill up the form and click on the search.
Require Documents for Ration Card – Orissa
- Residence proof – owner – power of attorney, House tax receipt, Allotment Letter, Registration deed
- Tenant– NOC from or any relevant documents
- 3 passport size photographs
- Deletion certificate of the previous card.
Ration Card Department details – Orissa
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Secretariat, Orissa State, Sachivalaya Marg, Unit – 2, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
Help line Number: 1800-3456724.